- Zero Energy Building Practices Washington State University, Shoreline, 2010
- Building Envelope Engineering
- Building Investigations
- Forensic Engineering
- Air Barrier & Water Intrusion Testing
- Building Science
- International Code Council – member
- Roof Consultants Institute, Puget Sound Chapter, former Membership Director
- Construction Specifications Institute, Puget Sound Chapter, Treasurer
Chad Brickner, C.D.T., R.R.O.
Project Manager/Building Materials Specialist
Mr. Brickner joined BEE Consulting, LLC in January of 2016 and currently serves as a Project Manager and Building Materials Specialist. In these roles, Mr. Brickner’s responsibilities include building envelope project management and field consulting, conducting forensic assessments and investigations, preparing and reviewing material specifications and submittals, as well as managing BEE’s internal development and external marketing efforts.
He currently holds certifications as a Construction Documents Technologist (CDT), Registered Roofing Observer (RRO) and holds a Residential and Commercial (Combined) Building Inspection License through the International Code Council.