- Zero Energy Building Design CertificationSouth Seattle Community College, 2012
- B.S. ArchitectureTM State Institute of Architecture and Construction, 2004
- Building Envelope Thermal Performance Design
- Building Envelope Air Barrier Design
- LEED AP BD+C Design
- Passive House Design
- Building Energy Modeling (eQUEST, THERM, WUFI)
- Building Design (AutoCAD, 3ds Max, SketchUp)
- Built Green Third-Party Verifier
- Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties
Energy Department Manager
Mr. Gasanov joined BEE Consulting, LLC as an AutoCAD Drafter in 2012. A central aspect of his experience at BEE Consulting consists of defining thermal/air/vapor barriers of the building envelope. eQUEST, THERM, WUFI building energy analysis; Energy Code, LEED, Passive House consulting; and building envelope details review/workshop are the everyday duties of Mr. Gasanov.
In 2016, Mr. Gasanov moved into the role of Energy Department Manager where his main duty as manager, is to prepare the Building Envelope Energy Analysis for all of BEE’s projects.