- Foundation SculptureGage Academy of Fine Art, 2013-2014
- AssociateSeattle Sculpture Ateiler, 2012-2013
- Painting AteilerGage Academy of Fine Art, 2011-2012
- Certified Emergency NurseBellevue Community College, 1989
- Registered NurseEverett Community College, 1984-1986
- Chemical Engineer, MicrobiologyMontana State University, 1973-1977
Ms. Longacre currently serves as the Co-Owner of BEE Consulting, LLC working primarily in Business Development. Ms. Longacre also currently serves as the artist for Longacre Fine Art in Mukilteo where her paintings and sculptures have won national awards since her first exhibition in 2002. She was accepted by jury into the Oil Painters of America in 2004, and is represented in international collections. She taught Russian Impressionism in Mt. Vernon, Washington, contributed to Art for Health EAFA, and Art for the Arboretum Foundation, University of Washington.