- Zero Energy Building Practices Washington State University, Shoreline, 2010
- Building Envelope Engineering
- Building Investigations
- Forensic Engineering
- Air Barrier & Water Intrusion Testing
- Building Science
- Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC)
- Registered Roof Consultant (RRC)
- Construction Document Technologist (CDT)
- Registered Roofing Observer (RRO)
- Residential & Commercial Building Inspector
- International Code Council – member
- International Institute of Building Envelope Consultants (IBEC), Member
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), Puget Sound Chapter, Treasurer
Chad Brickner, RRC, RWC, CDT
Senior Project Manager/Building Materials Specialist
Mr. Brickner joined BEE Consulting, LLC in January of 2016 as a Project Manager and Business Development Manager. In these roles, Mr. Brickner’s responsibilities include building envelope project management and field consulting, conducting forensic assessments and investigations, preparing and reviewing material specifications and submittals, as well as managing BEE’s internal development and external marketing efforts. In June 2019, Mr. Brickner was promoted to Senior Project Manager and currently serves in that role and as Building Materials Specialist.
He currently holds certifications as a Construction Documents Technologist (CDT), Registered Roofing Observer and Consultant (RRO/RRC), Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC), and holds a Residential and Commercial (Combined) Building Inspection License through the International Code Council. Mr. Brickner is a valuable resource for the BEE Team and in June of 2019 he was promoted to Senior Project Manager.
Mr. Brickner is involved in a variety of professional orgnaizations and clubs including the intrnational Code Council and International Institute of Building Envelope Consultants, where he served as the Membership Director for the Puget Sound Chapter. He is also a member and past three term Treasure of the Puget Sound Chapter of the Construction Specifcations Institute.