- M.S., Control System and Aeronautics, 2007, National Aerospace University, Kharkov, Ukraine
- B.S., Control System and Aeronautics, 2006, National Aerospace University, Kharkov, Ukraine
- 3d Design Tools - CATIA
- Jira, SQL
- Databases - Enovia, PDM, IVT
- Processing and Interpreting Large Datasets
- Languages: English, Russian, Ukranian
- MS Office Suite - Excel, Project, Word, Power Point
Energy Consulting Associate
Ms. Velman joined BEE Consulting in June of 2020 as an Energy Consulting Associate. In this role, she provided building envelope energy analysis, as well as compliance of the building envelope energy with the pertinent energy code.
Prior to coming to BEE, Ms. Velman was an Engineer with Progresstech, Ltd. in Moscow, Russia. She did sketching and 3D modeling using the CAD system to create design details, assemblies, and installation models. She also investigated issues during production or design improvement initiated by the product owner. This involved analyzing the technical problems, developing and reviewing the possible solutions with all related groups such a Stress, Manufacturing, and Structure Designers.
Before working for Progresstech, Ms. Velman worked in the Ukraine for The Aeronautical Scientist/Technical Center as an Engineer doing analysis of aircraft control systems as well as graphing and flight modes equations.