- B.S. in ArchitectureTM State University of Architecture and Construction, 2004
- Environmentally Sustainable Design
- Building Energy Modeling (eQUEST, THERM, WUFI)
- Building Envelope Design (Thermal, Air, Vapor, Water)
- Built Green Rater
- RESNET Rater
- Energy Star Rater
- LEED AP BD+C
- Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties
Principal & Energy Department Manager
Mr. Gasanov joined BEE Consulting, LLC as an AutoCAD Drafter in 2012.
In 2016, Mr. Gasanov moved into the role of Energy Department Manager and since then has grown the department into a staff of six to meet the growing demand for help in compliance with energy codes and built green programs. Mr. Gasanov is continually striving to increase his team's abillities to provide the most ost effective and energy efficient options to BEE's customers. His focus is on minimizing the negative environmental impact of buildings by efficiency and moderation in the use of materials and energy. Mr. Gasanov is passionate about making Eco Development affordable to all projects by efficient design.
Mr. Gasanov enjoys being an active and productive member of his community by volunteering in public schools and is currently a member of the City of Everett's Diversity Board.